And the Last of the Utah pictures...
Christmas Morning was fun. Car was a spoiled boy who really just wanted to play with his first present. (Einsteins rocket. SCORE.) Each time we gave him a new present he just ignored it and wanted to play with what he had just opened. But once he opened his tools up, and I showed him how to drill into the rest of them, that is what he did. He didn't care what was inside, he just wanted to use his tools. Grandma and Grandpa gave him a cool police car, and tractor, as well as a little reindeer stuffed animal that he was scared of (notice it sitting in the background). We gave him his rocket and tools, some books, and some little wood fruit toys that you can cut in to. We had a plan not to get him much. That went out the door when I went to Kmart and saw all the sales. These were the only pictures I took, I did mostly video instead...
Car had such a blast in Utah. He LOVED playing with the cousins, and with all the "new" toys from my childhood. He really liked to steal the violin ornaments off of Grandmas tree too, and was found sneaking them, many different times. Stinker. He was also real serious about his strolling. He liked to give his "money" rides. Don't worry grandpa, I tried to give him some dolls, but he wasn't having it. Manhood still intact!
We had the annual family white elephant party, and one of my cousins brought this awesome slide for the kiddies to play on. Carson was in heaven.
And the snow, who could not love the snow. It was almost as tall as he was, but he liked to try and dig around. Mostly though, he liked the watering can, and he carried it all around with him. He remembered it from this summer and knew right where to find it. His little brain amazes me.
I kept trying to get him to pose for pictures but all he wanted to do was sneak into the garage and get the candy from off of the gingerbread houses. Very sly I tell you.
Quincey liked Utah too. She loved hanging out with Grandpa, and liked laying with him for a long time.
Grandpa obviously liked it too. Haha. Love you dad!
I miss Utah. Duh. I have already said that about a hundred different times. Greg is getting sick of hearing it.
2 comments:
I miss Utah, too. and I didn't even grow up there! Mostly, I miss having tons of moms on my street and getting our kids together to play at the drop of a hat. Not so much of that happening around here! Mike and Greg should form a My Wife Wont Stop Talking About Utah club! Maybe while they are meeting you and I can sneak off to Utah together!
and, utah misses you...at least some of the people here, the most important ones anyway...come back!!!
Post a Comment