Mothers day was so great.
The kids ran into my room this morning, and walked me to the kitchen with my eyes closed. They couldn't wait to show me the beautiful breakfast they had set up. Then they promptly asked if they could "share" my hot cocoa. They both got straws and drank it until there were about 5 drops left in the bottom, then Carson said "K mom! You get the rest!" Quin didn't agree though, and quickly sipped the last drops up.
The kids made these bags for me at preschool. Each bag had a juice (which they both begged to drink the day they brought the bags home), an oatmeal packet, and a banana. The poem on the front said something cute about breakfast in bed. Quin told me that she put brown hair on hers because my hair is brown. She was very proud of that.
Me and my kiddos. I always hate taking these pictures, but I love looking back at pictures of me and the kids through the years... So I make myself take them.
Hope ya'll had a great one! Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful mothers, and mothers to be!





4 comments:
Erin! I have to apologize about my insta account. I accidentally deleting all my insta and then yesterday I clicked "following" to quick to follow you (when I already was) so I had to press it again. Whoops! Please add me again. Love your darling pictures:) miss your blogging but would love to meet up if you come to Disney!
Merry Christmas Erin! We all miss your blogging very much and hope to see you back in 2013! :)
I love the ones of you and the kids too! You're so pretty- you need to be in more pics anyway. Cute kiddos. Love Carson's face in the first one. Adorable
Yes please blog again!
Post a Comment