Yes I am still sick of blogging. Unfortunately for me though I am a little bit OCD (we all are a little OCD greg, it's not just me... :) ), and if I don't post these recent pictures for my memory, I will drive myself crazy until I do. I know. It's a problem.
Recent Randomness:
#1
Matching Jammies.
I couldn't help it. I saw them at the outlet mall and thought, wouldn't they be so cute in matching? And boy were they.
Recent Randomness:
#1
Matching Jammies.
I couldn't help it. I saw them at the outlet mall and thought, wouldn't they be so cute in matching? And boy were they.
#2
Quin the messiest eater ever
Seriously folks? This girl is so messy! Carson NEVER put his food in his hair. Quin can't go a meal without doing it. GROSS. That's all I have to say.
Luckily Carson has gotten VERY CLEAN. Any sort of wetness or crumb throws this boy over the edge. That's fine. I like hardly having to wipe him when he is done.
I told you:
(notice the sad little bite mark by her ear? That is unfortunately the product of a carson kiss gone wrong.)
#3
Greg's motorcycle has recently taken residence in our garage, instead of wherever it was before.
Carson is quite happy about the new addition.
#4
Gardening
The other night we were planting some bushes. Car was such a helper.
me: "whatcha doin Car?"
Him: (see picture below)
Hardened from hard labor already...
Like the boots with the shorts look? He insists on the boots.
Quin watched happily from the sidelines for a few minutes
But then she decided it would be MUCH more fun to ditch the pearls and join the action.
She likes a butt full of dirt I guess. Seriously though this girl likes to be messy... Car was always afraid of dirt and sand...
#5
Quin can walk again. Finally. Actually it only took about a week and a half to heal.... But it seemed like forever!
#6
The other night right before family prayers, carson smashed his finger in the closet. It had a blood blister immediately. I tried to kiss it better but that didn't do the trick. I somehow convinced him we should say our prayers anyway, and ask heavenly father to make it feel better. After our prayer, Carson exclaimed "its better mom! Its better." and then he started giggling excitedly. I about died laughing.
#7
Carson has taken to calling Greg and I by our first names. "gweg!!!", "ewin??" He yells as he runs through the house....
The end. See you when I see you. (probly tomorrow. lol)
1 comment:
ERIN! These photos are some of your best yet. The one with them in the pjs with the cups is SO cute and the picture shot low showing perspective with the pearls on the ground is brilliant.
Post a Comment